Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 5:28 am

I think that the creator of the serie narutois kiling 2 many characters on the serie the most recent one is saratubi Asuma... When i was reading this chapter of the manga I felt really bad the memories of Chuoji Shikimaru and Ino when they first met him... and everything else was included in this chapter... In my personal opinion i think that he is killing 2 many characters in this last chapters that he has published.
Well the questions is do you agree? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://anime7heavens.rpg-board.net
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 2:03 pm

he is killing alot of characters... Maybe he is really seriously considering of ending the manga... don't you think? hmm... but dude.. if he didn't kill any of the characters, that would be kinda boring don't you think?" by killing secondary characters, the creator is being more realistic...don't you think?
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 11:55 am

yeah but..... Crying or Very sad why asuma!?!?!?! he is so cool and he liked kurenai.... is like so sad... that chapter was like when the third died.... I felt like crying...
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 3:05 pm

it is sad.... the creator does end up killing alot of peeps...
like hayate... almost no one remembers him but I didn't want him to get killed T^T this sucks doesn't it? You know.. I don't actually think that Asuma is dead. I mean, he is one of the secondary characters. It would be unethical to kill him all of a sudden. I think (my opinion, even though you might disprove) he will be cured by Tsunade sama
Back to top Go down
lexyrockson
academy student
academy student

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 7:11 pm

I think by killing characters in naruto makes the animation sound more realistic... Besides, people die right?
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 10:29 am

right... that's exactly what I think.. You gotta agree there... but the creator is killing many characters...
especially in the fillers, in one episode I think he kills more than 10... lol
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:32 am

who cares aobut the people in the filles I mean the main characters... like asuma omg Crying or Very sad that is a sad thing who cares about a dude u just met in a single filler episode... asuma is a different thing... No
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm

Good point but it does sound more realistic...
and I can't accect that Asuma sensei is dead..
I just can't believe it...
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 3:44 pm

denial is the first symptom then is the actual crying... i mean ASUMA why asuma why? R.I.P asuma U were one of my favorite characters....
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:28 pm

hey!!! what about the sandaime!?
I mean he was old and stuff but he was still cool?!
how come you don't care about the former hokage?!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:35 pm

I do care I also liked him alot but he died with homour but asuma was killed so baddly compared to what the hokage did the sacrifice for konoha the trut iner fire of the people in the fire country that made me feel like there is always something we can do to make our village better lol well I also cried.. it was very touchy...
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:40 pm

don't say he died for nothing!
I still think that he died with honour...
And you know.... for every mission, ninja's put their live on the line...
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 8:45 am

I DIDNT say that... omg... READ READ READ carefully... omg lyn is something wrong with u?
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 3:37 pm

no YOU read...
You said compared to the sandaime, asuma died for nothing...
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:55 am

U know something u should specify who died not say "he" u can even use the emoticon... Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Asumahea omg so u are the one who got me confused Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 3:22 am

hahah my bad... next time I will make the replies and post more specific...
I can't, still, accept the fact that asuma is... Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Asumahea !!!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:45 am

Well... u have to TODAY I read the next part and Asuma's Funeral in it.... so Ill just say Asuma Rest in peace.... Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Asumahea I will miss u and all the people in this forum too...
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 3:25 pm

ah!! so he truly is gone???? No
no!!! I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 4:45 pm

I TOLD U.... he passed away... Crying or Very sad I knew it .... he is just killing too many characters...
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 10:24 pm

I just saw the manga
it's so sad!!!
and when it shows how kurenai sensei collapses...
Why would the creator kills the sarutobis?!
Back to top Go down
lexyrockson
academy student
academy student

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 10:09 am

I totally agree!! it is really sad
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 11:34 am

well he didnt kill the last one... the kid... saratubi... but he had to kill one of the 12 guardians... and he already killed 2 the monk and sarutobi asuma
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 9:00 pm

yes...
the creator is trying to get rid of the fire!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 12:16 pm

yup well but they leave us with the question who is the king? in this whole game? Suspect
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 9:10 am

the king?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)   Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing 2 many chars in naruto Might CONTAIN (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next