Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the best class to be rich?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Which is the best class to be rich? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:37 pm

I know all the conquer players want to be rich but... the real question is which is the besta class to be ritch and have all the items you want?

In my opinion is the archer what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://anime7heavens.rpg-board.net
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

Female Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 9:25 am

taoist!
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:23 pm

ok first of all a tao needs to buy pots and mana pots and then he can only atack a creature at a time... when an archer has scatter... so I dont think that tao can become ritch kakashi
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 11:51 am

it depends. Cause I believe if you are a fire taoist, you can get alot of rare items and then sell them = money!
Back to top Go down
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 5:51 pm

The best class to be for trying to become rich is easily the archer. The reason why is because they can kill the most amount of monsters in one shot. While only consuming 3 arrows. Also they have an advantage of going to metzone which archers are the best class to be using in the metzone. There is no doubt about it that archers are the characters for making money the fastest.
Back to top Go down
loloklo
Kage-sama
Kage-sama
loloklo

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 9:40 am

yup thats right thats why i have an archer and I currently have 8mill in the bank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyncul4ever
Anbu Member
Anbu Member
lyncul4ever

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:19 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best class to be rich?   Which is the best class to be rich? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best class to be rich?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Videogames :: Conquer online-
Jump to: